Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 12% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for about $4.36 or 0.00037741 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Bittrex and Coinroom. Viacoin has a total market capitalization of $100.16 million and approximately $1.15 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Viacoin has traded down 32.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $192.43 or 0.01665370 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00005989 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00034225 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00063529 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00156229 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005223 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002409 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, YoBit, Bittrex, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.