VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. VIBE has a total market capitalization of $218.50 million and $41.71 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, VIBE has traded down 12.5% against the US dollar. One VIBE token can currently be bought for $1.22 or 0.00010743 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.57 or 0.01137000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00067742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.38 or 0.00383656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.72 or 0.00121370 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002493 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
VIBE Token Trading
VIBE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase VIBE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.