Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. Waves has a market capitalization of $865.55 million and approximately $39.78 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Waves has traded down 21% against the U.S. dollar. One Waves coin can now be bought for $8.66 or 0.00074010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Exmo, Exrates and Bitcoin Indonesia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $43.74 or 0.00374032 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.61 or 0.00193317 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00221011 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002608 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00025946 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.34 or 0.00302139 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005327 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001522 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Liqui, Exmo, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, COSS, Livecoin, Upbit, Binance, Gate.io, Bitcoin Indonesia, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinrail, Exrates, Tidex and Kuna. It is not possible to purchase Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.