WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded 12% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. Over the last seven days, WeTrust has traded down 40.2% against the dollar. One WeTrust token can now be purchased for about $0.69 or 0.00005915 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC and Liqui. WeTrust has a total market cap of $63.19 million and $426,609.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.32 or 0.01132590 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004045 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.44 or 0.00072834 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.58 or 0.00384508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008681 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.98 or 0.00120539 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,625.47 or 0.14019500 BTC.
WeTrust Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WeTrust must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.