ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 19.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $422.11 million and $9.00 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ZClassic has traded 32.4% lower against the US dollar. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for about $134.34 or 0.01178590 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $198.19 or 0.01738750 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $482.33 or 0.04231570 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $6.63 or 0.00058193 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.40 or 0.00326308 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 23.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00073181 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00032728 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.