ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 21st. One ZenCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $40.15 or 0.00344388 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. In the last week, ZenCash has traded 24.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZenCash has a total market cap of $122.40 million and approximately $1.15 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $210.98 or 0.01820000 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $491.20 or 0.04237260 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00057241 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 24.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.11 or 0.01036140 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00075339 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00030053 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.