adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded up 39.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. One adToken token can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001267 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta. Over the last week, adToken has traded 12.3% higher against the dollar. adToken has a market capitalization of $86.12 million and $5.52 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004254 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.31 or 0.01141470 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023756 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00076302 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.80 or 0.00386661 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00119014 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002506 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
adToken Token Trading
adToken can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy adToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade adToken must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.