Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. Aeron has a market capitalization of $33.98 million and approximately $3.70 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeron token can now be purchased for about $2.61 or 0.00024746 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Kuna, Gate.io and EtherDelta. During the last week, Aeron has traded down 11% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004400 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $119.47 or 0.01129070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022393 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00078502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009507 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.93 or 0.00386847 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00119290 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,490.60 or 0.14086900 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Binance, Gate.io, Mercatox, Tidex, Bit-Z, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeron must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.