ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One ALIS token can currently be bought for $0.77 or 0.00007387 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, ALIS has traded 24.6% lower against the US dollar. ALIS has a market cap of $29.81 million and approximately $108,366.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004403 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.80 or 0.01115530 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022168 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00078299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009521 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.79 or 0.00389532 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00119241 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002501 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.