AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 22nd. AsiaCoin has a market cap of $18.14 million and approximately $4,297.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, AsiaCoin has traded down 56.5% against the US dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0143 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $180.34 or 0.01651890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005732 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00033220 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00057136 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00155620 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005655 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002377 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.