ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One ATBCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.73 or 0.00006986 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, YoBit, Exrates and HitBTC. ATBCoin has a market cap of $29.60 million and $3.97 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ATBCoin has traded down 29.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $10,588.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1,559.56 or 0.14894900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00038989 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.31 or 0.00524200 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00031776 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00036567 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.01 or 0.01213050 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004083 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002924 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC and TOPBTC. It is not possible to buy ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.