Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 22nd. During the last seven days, Aventus has traded down 26% against the dollar. One Aventus token can now be purchased for approximately $3.23 or 0.00030130 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, EtherDelta, OKEx and Mercatox. Aventus has a total market capitalization of $19.41 million and $828,444.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012414 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.00 or 0.01136380 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023032 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00076129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009299 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.87 or 0.00390020 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.78 or 0.00118996 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002528 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, EtherDelta, OKEx, Gatecoin, HitBTC, Ethfinex and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase Aventus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.