BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded down 10.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 22nd. During the last week, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded down 12% against the US dollar. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.84 or 0.00007860 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Binance. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a total market cap of $37.88 million and $3.05 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.27 or 0.01139780 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00022730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00079086 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009413 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.16 or 0.00386889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00118897 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,503.28 or 0.14129000 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Trading
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Cryptopia and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.