Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 14.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 22nd. One Blocktix token can now be bought for about $1.07 or 0.00010093 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Blocktix has traded 31.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Blocktix has a total market capitalization of $42.92 million and approximately $8.12 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011512 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $121.49 or 0.01136860 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00022817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.26 or 0.00077282 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009409 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $40.36 or 0.00377727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00118303 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002527 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Buying and Selling Blocktix
Blocktix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Blocktix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocktix must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blocktix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.