BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. BLUE has a total market cap of $22.40 million and $82,869.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.67 or 0.00006392 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, BLUE has traded 44.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011659 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004369 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.87 or 0.01127250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00078259 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009577 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.19 or 0.00384379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00118260 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.