Bounty0x (CURRENCY:BNTY) traded down 22.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. Over the last week, Bounty0x has traded down 22.7% against the dollar. One Bounty0x token can now be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00002626 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, Token Store and EtherDelta. Bounty0x has a market capitalization of $33.45 million and $729,575.00 worth of Bounty0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00011620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004332 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.26 or 0.01144490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00022948 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00077383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009350 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.11 or 0.00384838 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.80 or 0.00119818 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002539 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bounty0x is an Etherem-based bounty program management platform. Bounty0x acts as an intermediary, enabling start ups to post bounty programs and users to receive income for completing bounty tasks. BNTY is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Bounty0x's platform. “
Buying and Selling Bounty0x
Bounty0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy Bounty0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bounty0x must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bounty0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bounty0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounty0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.