ColossusCoinXT (CURRENCY:COLX) traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. One ColossusCoinXT coin can now be purchased for $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets. Over the last week, ColossusCoinXT has traded down 31.1% against the U.S. dollar. ColossusCoinXT has a total market capitalization of $23.38 million and $228,780.00 worth of ColossusCoinXT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $731.17 or 0.07036590 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00044000 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003415 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.36 or 0.00061231 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006584 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00031378 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00019455 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005630 BTC.
ColossusCoinXT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ColossusCoinXT is a decentralized, open-source, and energy-efficient transaction platform. It is based on the popular PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward. “
ColossusCoinXT Coin Trading
ColossusCoinXT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase ColossusCoinXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ColossusCoinXT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ColossusCoinXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ColossusCoinXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ColossusCoinXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.