Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One Credo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0536 or 0.00000512 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Credo has a market cap of $29.46 million and $2,276.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Credo has traded down 28.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004403 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.80 or 0.01115530 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022168 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00078299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009521 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40.79 or 0.00389532 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00119241 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002501 BTC.
Credo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.