Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. One Crown coin can currently be bought for $3.28 or 0.00030457 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Bittrex and BarterDEX. Crown has a market cap of $55.26 million and $90,147.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Crown has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,927.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,608.76 or 0.14976800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00037900 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.12 or 0.00559664 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00036635 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006776 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.49 or 0.01203090 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002931 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, BarterDEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.