Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. One Datum token can currently be purchased for about $0.0592 or 0.00000550 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Huobi, AEX and COSS. During the last week, Datum has traded down 36% against the US dollar. Datum has a total market capitalization of $47.66 million and approximately $2.33 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00011542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004163 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $121.68 or 0.01132810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00023542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00073875 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009283 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.83 or 0.00389378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.84 or 0.00119577 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,498.40 or 0.13949400 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, AEX, OKEx, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.