DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 22nd. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $37.32 million and $426,628.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded 41.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for approximately $7.71 or 0.00073009 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Kucoin and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00111035 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00143348 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005807 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 27.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.58 or 0.00930221 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00045758 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00118088 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000683 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.