Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for approximately $16.67 or 0.00156793 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and CoinsMarkets. During the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 37.9% against the dollar. Diamond has a total market cap of $43.58 million and approximately $166,634.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $757.67 or 0.07161010 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.79 or 0.00111403 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $92.15 or 0.00870914 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.98 or 0.00103777 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00079246 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00014105 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00061615 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $172.13 or 0.01626820 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.