Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. Dimecoin has a total market cap of $54.25 million and $305,670.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded 19.1% lower against the dollar. One Dimecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00079825 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00019795 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00022783 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004446 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security. “
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.