DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 21.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. During the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 62.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $22.93 million and $547,248.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $11.98 or 0.00114405 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.82 or 0.00361208 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.22 or 0.00193089 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00076367 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003627 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.34 or 0.00203830 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00025789 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.39 or 0.00306990 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001190 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001720 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.