Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded down 14.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 22nd. One Elastic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.49 or 0.00004584 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet. Over the last week, Elastic has traded 38.7% lower against the US dollar. Elastic has a market capitalization of $43.87 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00039184 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00016315 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to purchase Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.