Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. Expanse has a total market cap of $36.82 million and approximately $496,343.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Expanse has traded 39.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for about $4.66 or 0.00044092 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10,679.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $976.67 or 0.09247170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,597.35 or 0.15123900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $176.19 or 0.01668140 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $312.31 or 0.02957010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $186.93 or 0.01769910 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.38 or 0.00268658 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.13 or 0.00133796 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $441.81 or 0.04183100 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00000846 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bleutrade, YoBit, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.