FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. One FairCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.78 or 0.00007363 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and CoinExchange. FairCoin has a market capitalization of $41.37 million and $74,443.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FairCoin has traded 34.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $757.76 or 0.07174510 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00111035 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.71 or 0.00877741 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00104441 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.45 or 0.00080024 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00014169 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00063176 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $170.35 or 0.01607440 BTC.
FairCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.