FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 16.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. FlorinCoin has a total market capitalization of $22.87 million and approximately $430,390.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FlorinCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001526 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Poloniex. In the last week, FlorinCoin has traded 40.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00046057 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011152 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00085000 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000400 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling FlorinCoin
FlorinCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy FlorinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FlorinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.