Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. During the last week, Incent has traded 36.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Incent has a total market capitalization of $21.81 million and approximately $272,423.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Incent token can now be bought for about $0.47 or 0.00004562 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, Livecoin and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011712 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01137070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00022645 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00075791 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009543 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.34 or 0.00388259 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00119816 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002504 BTC.
Incent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.