Innova (CURRENCY:INN) traded down 10% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. Over the last week, Innova has traded 29.5% lower against the US dollar. Innova has a market cap of $13.84 million and approximately $281,610.00 worth of Innova was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Innova coin can currently be purchased for about $8.96 or 0.00081761 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.19 or 0.00312862 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00159971 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00141005 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006188 BTC.
Innova Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Innova is a decentralized cryptocurrency, meaning it is secure digital cash operated by a network of users. Transactions are confirmed by distributed consensus, and then immutably recorded on the blockchain. “
Innova Coin Trading
Innova can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Innova directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Innova must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Innova using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Innova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Innova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.