ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 22.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 22nd. In the last week, ION has traded 32% higher against the dollar. ION has a total market cap of $82.64 million and approximately $24.85 million worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ION coin can now be bought for $4.31 or 0.00041091 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.95 or 0.00142860 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009254 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00038530 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00017409 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00012788 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000564 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.