KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 14.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. Over the last seven days, KickCoin has traded 40.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. KickCoin has a market cap of $22.90 million and $388,349.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KickCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0713 or 0.00000701 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, EtherDelta and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011495 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004282 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $112.38 or 0.01104430 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021412 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.61 or 0.00074806 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009895 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.47 or 0.00387890 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00117092 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002490 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, HitBTC, YoBit, Gate.io, Mercatox, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase KickCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.