Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. Mercury has a market capitalization of $62.64 million and approximately $32.42 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can now be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00005530 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, Upbit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. During the last week, Mercury has traded down 10.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004254 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $129.31 or 0.01141470 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023756 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00076302 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.80 or 0.00386661 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00119014 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002506 BTC.
Mercury Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not possible to purchase Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.