MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 33.2% against the dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for $0.24 or 0.00002301 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $29.62 million and approximately $422,550.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00082140 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00019990 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00020480 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004400 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Upbit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.