Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. Over the last week, Myriad has traded 34.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Myriad has a market capitalization of $31.99 million and $625,504.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Myriad coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0207 or 0.00000194 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10,742.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $987.14 or 0.09245930 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,608.23 or 0.15063300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $176.60 or 0.01654140 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $306.89 or 0.02874440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $187.64 or 0.01757480 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.62 or 0.00268035 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.08 or 0.00141280 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $443.61 or 0.04154980 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00000853 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.