NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One NuShares token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0167 or 0.00000158 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including alcurEX and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, NuShares has traded down 11.3% against the dollar. NuShares has a total market cap of $46.38 million and approximately $178,242.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.03 or 0.00359419 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004650 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00084981 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011055 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001669 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded 33.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000057 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NuShares are units held by individuals who wish to help support and maintain the Nu network. Owning NuShares is not required to use NuBits. Instead, NuShares are intended to be a source of network equity for developers, entrepreneurs, and speculators. NuShareholders can receive network revenues in the form of Peercoin dividends paid out by a custodian. NuShareholders can cast votes for actions that positively affect the Nu network. These actions help adjust the supply and demand for NuBits so that they will always remain at a long-term $1.00 US value. “
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and alcurEX. It is not presently possible to purchase NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.