A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Obtala (LON: OBT) recently:
- 1/11/2018 – Obtala had its “speculative buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Beaufort Securities.
- 1/9/2018 – Obtala is now covered by analysts at beau. They set an “accumulate” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Obtala is now covered by analysts at . They set an “accumulate” rating on the stock.
- 1/8/2018 – Obtala had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at VSA Capital. They now have a GBX 36 ($0.49) price target on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Obtala had its “speculative buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Beaufort Securities. They now have a GBX 37.50 ($0.51) price target on the stock.
Shares of Obtala Ltd (LON:OBT) remained flat at $GBX 13 ($0.18) during trading hours on Monday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 8,151 shares, compared to its average volume of 344,443. The stock has a market cap of $38.69 and a P/E ratio of 260.00. Obtala Ltd has a 52 week low of GBX 11.80 ($0.16) and a 52 week high of GBX 25.70 ($0.35).
Obtala Limited, formerly Obtala Resources Limited, is engaged in the development of agricultural, food processing and timber projects, the holding of mineral resource licenses, projects and investment in other natural resources exploration and development companies and retail. The Company operates through four segments: Exploration and development, Agriculture and forestry, Investing activities and Retail.
Receive News & Ratings for Obtala Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Obtala Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.