Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 16.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One Omni coin can now be bought for $51.05 or 0.00481784 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Poloniex and Bittrex. During the last week, Omni has traded down 34.5% against the U.S. dollar. Omni has a total market capitalization of $28.62 million and $525,389.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.49 or 0.01662870 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003180 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005786 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00032604 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00063121 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00158075 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005242 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002391 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.