Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 22nd. Oxycoin has a total market capitalization of $21.28 million and $335,260.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Oxycoin has traded 26% lower against the US dollar. One Oxycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.22 or 0.00002067 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bit-Z.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.57 or 0.00125158 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00049818 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007340 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004028 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00016243 BTC.
Oxycoin Coin Trading
Oxycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Oxycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oxycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.