Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. Paragon has a total market cap of $25.21 million and $50,821.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can now be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00003737 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Paragon has traded 33.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011712 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01137070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00022645 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00075791 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009543 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $40.34 or 0.00388259 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00119816 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002504 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Tidex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.