Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 22nd. One Pepe Cash token can currently be bought for about $0.0780 or 0.00000730 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Zaif, Counterparty DEX and Tux Exchange. Pepe Cash has a total market capitalization of $54.72 million and $508,584.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 22.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00011620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004332 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.26 or 0.01144490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00022948 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00077383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009350 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.11 or 0.00384838 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.80 or 0.00119818 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002539 BTC.
Pepe Cash Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pepe Cash’s official website is rarepepedirectory.com. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Zaif and Counterparty DEX. It is not possible to purchase Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.