Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One Phore coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.97 or 0.00037594 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. Phore has a total market cap of $32.90 million and approximately $164,255.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Phore has traded 45.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.64 or 0.00233577 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004136 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001584 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 57% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001274 BTC.
Phore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to purchase Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.