Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One Pluton token can currently be bought for $19.28 or 0.00177981 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Pluton has a market capitalization of $16.38 million and $41,060.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pluton has traded down 15.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012218 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004462 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $121.65 or 0.01123300 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00022793 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00074715 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009285 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $42.22 or 0.00389842 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.80 or 0.00118230 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002524 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.