PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 22nd. One PotCoin coin can now be bought for $0.22 or 0.00002049 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade and Bittrex. PotCoin has a total market cap of $47.75 million and $815,918.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PotCoin has traded down 31.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10,751.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $984.67 or 0.09214450 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,606.96 or 0.15037800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.76 or 0.01663480 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $313.58 or 0.02934400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $186.62 or 0.01746380 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.59 or 0.00267522 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00135382 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $447.80 or 0.04190470 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00000861 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to purchase PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.