Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00002418 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Gatehub, Livecoin and EtherDelta. Quantum has a market cap of $20.00 million and approximately $28,864.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Quantum has traded 21.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012119 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004382 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.31 or 0.01124890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00022856 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00074955 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009386 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.84 or 0.00387942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.78 or 0.00118517 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002510 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.