Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 22nd. One Radium coin can now be purchased for $9.05 or 0.00086421 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded down 32.5% against the U.S. dollar. Radium has a total market capitalization of $31.09 million and approximately $576,354.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37.82 or 0.00361208 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004646 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011197 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001663 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000062 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.