Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/22/2018 – Trade Desk was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $53.74 price target on the stock.
- 1/18/2018 – Trade Desk is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “buy” rating and a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/12/2018 – Trade Desk had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – Trade Desk was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $54.47 price target on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – Trade Desk was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “The Trade Desk, Inc. is a provider of technology platform for advertising. The company through self-service, cloud-based platform, ad buyers create, manage and optimize data-driven digital advertising campaigns which includes display, video, audio, native and social, on a multitude of devices, such as computers, mobile devices and connected TV. It operates primarily in the United States, Europe and Asia. The Trade Desk, Inc. is headquartered in Ventura, CA. “
- 12/20/2017 – Trade Desk is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. They set an “outperform” rating and a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/11/2017 – Trade Desk was upgraded by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $45.25.
- 12/7/2017 – Trade Desk was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Trade Desk Inc (NASDAQ:TTD) traded down $1.00 during trading hours on Monday, reaching $47.36. 1,490,400 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 750,423. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13, a current ratio of 1.56 and a quick ratio of 1.56. The firm has a market capitalization of $2,000.00 and a PE ratio of 46.43. Trade Desk Inc has a 52 week low of $28.11 and a 52 week high of $67.30.
Trade Desk (NASDAQ:TTD) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 9th. The technology company reported $0.35 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.20 by $0.15. The company had revenue of $79.40 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $76.84 million. Trade Desk had a net margin of 15.93% and a return on equity of 24.34%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 49.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.24 earnings per share. equities research analysts predict that Trade Desk Inc will post 1.28 earnings per share for the current year.
The Trade Desk, Inc is a technology company. The Company provides a self-service platform that enables clients to purchase and manage digital advertising campaigns across various advertising formats, including display, video and social, and on a range of devices, including computers, mobile devices and connected television.
Receive News & Ratings for Trade Desk Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trade Desk Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.