Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ESPR):
- 1/17/2018 – Esperion Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set an “outperform” rating and a $103.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/17/2018 – Esperion Therapeutics was given a new $88.00 price target on by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/15/2018 – Esperion Therapeutics was given a new $105.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/13/2018 – Esperion Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/5/2018 – Esperion Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $76.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/16/2017 – Esperion Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/14/2017 – Esperion Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $81.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $72.00.
- 12/7/2017 – Esperion Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/6/2017 – Esperion Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at Chardan Capital from $20.00 to $75.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 12/5/2017 – Esperion Therapeutics had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Chardan Capital. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $20.00. They wrote, “We see numerous reasons for our new positive bias, including: A path forward for both BA and a BA+ezetimibe (BA+eze) fixed dose combo (FDC) has been confirmed by the FDA. A definition of statin intolerance has also been agreed on by the FDA. KOLs (e.g. Dr. Nissen) support the need for therapies for patients who are (or believe themselves to be) statin intolerant and refuse statins. CANTOS suggests BA’s high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP) lowering effect is highly relevant for CV event reduction and outcomes. Newly-disclosed integrated phase II results suggest sound BA safety. A larger market opportunity results from a pivotal BA phase III design that includes patients “on any statin dose.” Limited use of PCSK9 inhibitors, due to pricing, opens an opportunity. Merck’s (unrated) decision not to file anacetrapib for approval further confirms oral CETP inhibitors as uninteresting assets or competitors.””
Shares of Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR) opened at $77.20 on Monday. Esperion Therapeutics Inc has a 12-month low of $10.71 and a 12-month high of $78.59. The firm has a market capitalization of $1,980.00, a PE ratio of -11.25 and a beta of 2.73.
Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ESPR) last posted its earnings results on Tuesday, November 7th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($1.86) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($1.79) by ($0.07). During the same period last year, the firm earned ($0.77) EPS. research analysts predict that Esperion Therapeutics Inc will post -7.3 EPS for the current year.
Esperion Therapeutics, Inc is a lipid management company. The Company is a late-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing once-daily, oral therapies for the treatment of patients with elevated low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C). With a targeted mechanism of action, bempedoic acid, the Company’s lead product candidate, is an orally available, once-daily adenosine triphosphate (ATP)-citrate lyase (ACL) inhibitor that reduces cholesterol biosynthesis and lowers elevated levels of LDL-C by up-regulating the LDL receptor, but with reduced potential for muscle-related side effects.
Receive News & Ratings for Esperion Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Esperion Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.