Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Bojangles (NASDAQ: BOJA):
- 1/5/2018 – Bojangles was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Bojangles, Inc. is engaged in owning and operating restaurants. Bojangles’, Inc. is based in North Carolina. “
- 1/4/2018 – Bojangles was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Bojangles was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Bojangles had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/30/2017 – Bojangles was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $16.00.
- 12/22/2017 – Bojangles was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – Bojangles was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $16.00.
Shares of Bojangles Inc (BOJA) opened at $12.35 on Monday. Bojangles Inc has a 52 week low of $11.45 and a 52 week high of $22.35. The company has a current ratio of 0.64, a quick ratio of 0.56 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66. The company has a market capitalization of $457.80, a P/E ratio of 14.36, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.46 and a beta of 1.97.
Bojangles (NASDAQ:BOJA) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 1st. The restaurant operator reported $0.17 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.17. The company had revenue of $133.40 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $133.88 million. Bojangles had a return on equity of 15.11% and a net margin of 6.13%. Bojangles’s quarterly revenue was up .2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.25 EPS. equities analysts anticipate that Bojangles Inc will post 0.78 earnings per share for the current year.
Bojangles’, Inc is a restaurant operator and franchisor. The Company offers food made from its Southern recipes. The Company’s menu includes its made-from-scratch, buttermilk biscuits baked fresh every 20 minutes; its fresh, never-frozen bone-in fried chicken; its fixin’s; its Bo-Smart menu featuring items, such as salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, roasted chicken bites and fat-free green beans; its freshly baked and delicious sweets menu, and its Legendary Iced Tea.
Receive News & Ratings for Bojangles Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bojangles Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.