Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded up 29.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 22nd. Rivetz has a market capitalization of $47.83 million and $226,400.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Rivetz has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar. One Rivetz token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.82 or 0.00017082 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.27 or 0.01139780 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00022730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00079086 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009413 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.16 or 0.00386889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00118897 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,503.28 or 0.14129000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Rivetz Token Trading
Rivetz can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase Rivetz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rivetz must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rivetz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.